Everything to get you started with SQL
What you'll learn
- How to create and run SQL queiries to efficiently
- Writing basic select statements
- Limiting Results
- Filtering Results with Where
- More Ways to Filter Queries
- Answering Analytical Questions with Aggregate Functions
- Filtering Data with Aggregates
- Handling NULL Values
- Aliasing Columns and Tables
- Using IN and BETWEEN Clauses
- Filtering with LIKE Operator
About this course
Do you want to get a high-paying job in Data and Business Analytics? Want to be more productive in analyzing data? Are you tired of having a limited understanding of SQL? Hate manually transforming data, but need the value it provides? If the answer is "yes" then look no further. With the SQL Fundamentals Course, you'll gain fundamental knowledge related to the Structured Query Language or SQL, the language every database speaks.
How to connect, filter and retrieve data using SQL Queries (Select, Limit, Where, And)
Aggregate Data using Functions and Grouping Operations (Count, Sum, Avg & Group By)
How to use Conditional Logic to limit data to specific text or phrases (In, Between, Like)
Quick and easy to follow video tutorials along with step-by-step instructions make this course perfect for the SQL novice. By the end of this course, you will be able to analyze data faster and more efficiently.
Who is this course for?
Data Analysts looking to learn Standard Quert Language (SQL)
What do I get when I sign up?
When enrolling in our academy you'll instantly be granted access to our entire course library of hard and soft skills training.