Check out the video above and learn about the 9 highest paying Data jobs in 2023 (per indeed.com)
Here are the jobs in reverse order, check the video for a breakdown of every role and sign up below if you'd like to start working towards one of these careers!
- Data Analyst ($70,676)
- Business Intelligence Analyst ($82,559)
- Statistician ($86,960)
- Business intelligence developer ($94,253)
- Data modeler ($102,376)
- Data scientist ($124,693)
- Data architect ($125,977)
- Big data engineer ($128,631)
- Machine Learning engineer ($150,186)
Below is a diagram I created to help explain where the roles fit into the lifecycle of data. More detail in the video above!